Pages

07 February 2012

What a Beautiful Day! and Trendy Toddler Tuesday

It is absolutely gorgeous here in Northern Virginia today! Casper is out golfing in the front yard and Owen is taking a nap.

Today didn't start very good, though. I am sick (some sort of sinus thing), the neighbors are cutting down some trees so now we are going to lose some of our gorgeous view and will have to look at their back porch instead, and the Flex won't start (something to do with the anti-theft system, I think). BUT we did get great weather, and I got some very good news I had been waiting for.

Jeans from The Children's Place
Guitar t by Carters
Saucony sneakers



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, too cute! And I'm weak when it comes to rocker tees - love the guitar long sleeve over tee shirt look. I'm in Williamsburg this week so missing the NoVa sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, too. It's gorgeous today, too, we have actually had a great week (weatherwise)!

      Delete

We love to hear what you think!