Pages

09 February 2012

My First "Edit Me" Challenge

I thought participating in some of the weekly editing challenges on a couple of the blogs I follow would  help develop my editing skills and be fun, too. This is the first one I have participated in. The image is absolutely lovely and was fun to work with.

the original image by Selena Stoney Photography 


my version
 I thought this image called for a nice, dreamy feeling. I cropped the photo to give it a little bit of a more interesting feel. Then I ran the Coffeeshop action "Moody Pop," bringing the Moody Pop layer down to 40% opacity and converted the photo to black and white. I reduced the vignette almost completely. I really like the way it turned out!

Go over to the Edit Me Challenge to see the rest of this week's participants.

Edit Me

8 comments:

We love to hear what you think!