Pages

05 March 2012

The Cutest Baby in the World

I had such a great time taking these photos of Owen last week. He is such a pretty baby (if Casper heard me say that, he would say "Boys aren't pretty, Mom, boys are boys!"). Looking back on these photos, I realize I need to work on my backgrounds more and make sure there aren't any distractions there and that the background is smooth. But I still really like these photos, and who can resist a blue eyed baby boy in a cloth diaper and matching Baby Legs?  



   
There is a little finger blur here, but I still love this picture!

Anyone who doesn't think this is adorable is crazy!





Check out the rest of the Show of Your Shot participants at And Then She Snapped.

4 comments:

  1. ohhh the blue eyes!!! i love it!! great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Blue eyed baby! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- he's adorable! Those eyes are just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! I love the color of the background and the eyes are exquisite. Wonderful captures! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!