Pages

22 March 2012

12/52: Hunger

The theme this week was "Hunger" and we have a lot of that going on with Owen. He so desperately wants to eat everything we are eating. In fact, he gets mad when we are eating and not sharing with him. Of course, we can't share with him yet (come on, he's only 5 months old, no ice cream or spaghetti yet for that guy), but he has had some food. He had a taste of all natural applesauce and the other day I made him baked sweet potato baby food (roasted a sweet potato and pureed it with a little breastmilk to a nice consistency). Sweet potato was Casper's first real meal, too.




Head over to My3Boybarians by clicking on the button below to check out what everyone else was snapping this week:
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure he'd love a lick of that chocolate ice cream cone! Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly looks like he would like to indulge. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! He does look hungry - and adorable! I have a seven-month-old and she's hungry all.day.long! I made all of my oldest's food, but I haven't made anything for the new baby. :( Where do you find the time??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to find time to do all the things you did with the first with the second, isn't it?

      Delete

We love to hear what you think!