Pages

07 March 2012

A Story of Pee and Crayons

Last night Casper and I were peacefully coloring in his giant Cars Toon coloring book.

Chris and Owen were wrestling on the sofa (well, Owen was trying to shove Chris's hand in his mouth) and Chris and I were talking about something (it was incredibly important, I'm sure).

A minute or two later, I realize that Casper is no longer coloring with me and I hear him being VERY QUIET in the kitchen, the kind of quiet that means someone is doing something dangerous or made a huge mess.

I walk into the kitchen and see a giant puddle of pee inches away from the Lightening McQueen potty, Kiki trying to lick up the pee as fast as she could, and Casper eating a yellow crayon as fast as he could.

The only thing I could do is laugh.

Check out more hilarious stories at Finding the Funny.

Finding the Funny

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Really? Hold on. Who is Kiki? This is the first time I've been to your blog and I'm hoping Kiki is a dog. Maybe Kiki is a person? I must do some research! :) (Thanks for linking up with us at "Finding the Funny"!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiki is a dog- or else it would be a really disturbing story! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I don't know what's funnier- that he totally missed the potty or that he's trying to hurry and eat a crayon before you see him!! And yellow? How perfect that he's eating a yellow crayon!! Found you at finding the funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hadn't thought about the crayon color before- hilarious!

      Delete
  3. Too cute! You were one of the top 5 most clicked links at last week's finding the funny. We're featuring you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!