Pages

10 February 2012

5/52: Drink Up!


This week's theme is Drink Up! I thought about using a glass of wine, Owen passed out after finishing a bottle, a cup of coffee, but none of those worked for me. This is how I am spending my days (and nights) lately. I'm on the verge of going back to work (early March) and am going to miss these special times of the day when Owen and I steal away from the Chaos of Casper for a little peace. But those nighttime feedings will be all the sweeter, then.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Britanie! I look like I am about to drop him, but he is HUGE, it's like nursing a one-year-old, haha.

      Delete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous! He is HUGE! Nursing was my favorite time with Emma as well! I didnt get to do it too long, but I did love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Malina! I have to admit that I did my hair so I could take this picture (normally I'm in a ponytail).

      Delete
  3. This is a shot you will always treasure. Your hair does look lovely. I loved those middle of the night feedings, as well. Just the two of you. It is such a special time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very touching. An image you'll treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems we both had the same idea this week but I think your image is better than mine - and your hair is definitely better!! (had to crop mine out as it looked so bad!!). this is a gorgeous shot. good luck when you go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the special times will be all the more special at night now! I totally understand. My self portrait a few weeks ago was of me nursing. Nice pick for the theme.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!