Pages

06 June 2013

Old School Blogging - June

It's that time again! 





Alphabet Meme

A. Attached or Single? Very attached and forever :)

 

B. Best Friend? Binger, of course


C. Cake or pie? I think it's pie, I love a good pie crust

D. Day of choice? Any day we get to play hookie and do something fun. 

E. Essential Item? My camera.

F. Favorite color? Coral.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms.

H. Hometown? Alamogordo, NM.

 
I. Favorite Indulgence? An afternoon at the salon. 

J. January or July? July, January is just so blah after the holidays. 

K. Kids? 2 boys.  


 
L. Life isn’t complete without? My three guys. 

 
M. Marriage date? 3/25/2008

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 of each

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Ghosts.

Q. Quotes? I'm so not good at remembering quotes... sorry.

R. Reasons to smile? The sun, the sand, and the ocean. 

S. Season of choice? Autumn- cozy sweaters, beautiful colors, cocoa...

T. Tea or coffee? I like both but coffee is what I reach for more often.  


 

U. Unknown fact about me? That I want to be a nutritionist or lactation consultant. 

V. Vegetable? Fresh green beans. 

W. Worst habit? Picking at my cuticles. But Binger would say, spending too much money. 

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, those ones where you get to see your baby for the first time :)



Y. Your favorite food? Indian. 

Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

7 comments:

  1. love that coffee photo! :)

    And you make a WONDERFUL point about January!

    What cute babies you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wedding photo and interesting way to get to know you since it's y first time here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t care much about my hair, but I love the feeling of having my hair cut/done at a salon. Great indulgence!
    Oh, your boys are so cute!
    I love fall for sweaters too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are gorgeous!
    Stopping by from Elaine's blog, and #OBS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that coffee photo (and as soon as I typed this I saw Elaine's comment. Great minds...).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wedding picture and beautiful babies. How precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wedding photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!