Pages

05 January 2012

1/52: Resolution



f/5.6, 1/800s, focal length=55mm, ISO 3200

My resolution is to make more of an effort to provide healthier and more natural food to my family. I do a good job of that mostly, but over the last several months (while on bed rest and then after Owen was born), I have been quick to fall back on frozen meals and lots of junky snacks like goldfish and granola bars instead of made from scratch meals and veggies and fruits for snacks. I need to get back in the habit of making sure my family is eating well.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

12 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I really like your photo, and great your resolution!
    Petonets xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and beautiful! Great job and fantastic resolution. We are all guilty of that (hate that word, guilt. we should be easier on ourselves.) because sometimes we just need easy. My Peeps gets a healthy snack in the grocery cart, its fun for him to pick out and keeps him busy while I shop! And that tends to happen several days a week, because who has time to plan ahead? :-) Good luck and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, love your photo! Makes me want to eat one right now! Love your resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo, I too want to eat more fruit - this week, has been filled with fruit and veggies. You might like the juice I made this week, which I photographed as part of my resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally craving an apple now, haha. Great shot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!! Excellent shot! I will definitely be doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pic! I am working on this resolution to make healthier food for the family, too. It ends up being so much to juggle - taking care of ourselves and the rest of the family too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think!