Pages

09 February 2013

My Favorite Finds of the Week

Someone amazing I discovered this week: Col. Chris Hadfield. What an amazing person and artist! He has been posting these absolutely amazing photographs he is taking of the earth from space on his Facebook page, please go just him out! He's also on Twitter, you can check that out here.

Something I find so challenging is silhouette photos. Hopefully this tutorial from Click It Up a Notch will help me out!

I want to try some of these homemade Valentine ideas this year over at A Beautiful Mess. I especially like the His and Hers Pillowcases and the Pie Inspired Pop tarts look so delicious! And what about that cute bow hairstyle? Too cute!

This DIY Chalkboard Art Display from Baby Rabies is totally on my to do list! It is so adorable and the prefect way to highlight the kids art!

What did you discover that is awesome this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!