Another doctor's appointment with the Antenatal Testing Center at Fairfax Hospital tomorrow. Hopefully it's good news.
I have a few more tasks to get ready before the little guy is here.
- My new newborn diapers are here (I'll write a post on those later this week, I think they are going to be awesome) so I need to wash and prep those.
- I am in the process of replacing the velcro and elastic in all of our BumGenius 3.0 and 4.0 diapers.
- I need to set up the bassinet (well, Chris does), even though the baby will be in our bed most of the time, I'm sure.
- I need to order replacement parts from my breastpump, get storage bags, and get bottles ready.
- I need to pick out a baby going-home outfit