Pages

30 August 2011

30 Weeks

We are 30 weeks this week! That is great, we are getting so close to the end, but are spending the next 2 weeks a little more nervous than we have been. If you don't know why, it's because my water broke at 31 weeks when I was pregnant with Casper and he was born by emergency c-section at 32 weeks. You can read all about it here. I think we will all feel much better once we get past this time frame, if only because we have such stressful and scary associations with this time in our last pregnancy.

Another doctor's appointment with the Antenatal Testing Center at Fairfax Hospital tomorrow. Hopefully it's good news.

I have a few more tasks to get ready before the little guy is here.
  • My new newborn diapers are here (I'll write a post on those later this week, I think they are going to be awesome) so I need to wash and prep those.
  • I am in the process of replacing the velcro and elastic in all of our BumGenius 3.0 and 4.0 diapers. 
  • I need to set up the bassinet (well, Chris does), even though the baby will be in our bed most of the time, I'm sure.
  • I need to order replacement parts from my breastpump, get storage bags, and get bottles ready.  
  • I need to pick out a baby going-home outfit
I think that's it, though! We are getting really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!