Pages

06 April 2013

Old School Blogging - April

It's time for Old School Blogging again! Marriage, babies, and bliss this month!

1. How did your husband pop the big question?
We had been talking about getting engaged for awhile and had looked at rings a few months prior. It was a weekday, and I was at home doing homework and looked like junk because I had been studying all day. He picked up Chinese from our favorite place on his way home from class. After we ate, he handed me my fortune cookie and I tried to trade with him because there was a little burn mark on mine. He wouldn't trade with me, which made me kind of annoyed (haha) and when I cracked mine open, a gorgeous engagement ring was inside!

Here are some wedding pictures, the only engagement picture I have isn't digital.




2. What are the three most surprising things about married life?

How the time goes by so fast (I can't believe it's been 5 years already)! That I learn more every day about how to work on our marriage (and it is work a lot of the time, especially with the kids now). That I still think he is as handsome as the day we met in 2001.

3. How did you find out you were pregnant for the first time?

 We had been trying for a couple of months already, so when I was late I took a test. When it came out positive, I put it into a box with a tiny Ohio State baby onesie and gave it to Chris.



 

 

4. How did you choose your first baby's name?

Family name (after Chris's dad and brother). Paul Andrew Casper Bing III (such a big name!)

5. Describe where you see yourself in 10 years from now...

Hopefully traveling with Chris more, doing photography and maybe writing. With awesome boys almost grown.

6. Describe how you find bliss, either with words or images.

Warm sunshine and beach sand between my toes. And coffee or tea in a pretty cup.



2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love that he had your ring put in a fortune cookie!

    And gorgeous wedding photos!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I love Old School Blogging, it's fun! Thanks for hosting it!

      Delete

We love to hear what you think!