I haven't made it to the grocery store yet this week, but am planning to go tonight, so I finally planned out our menu for this week:
1. Sticky Coconut Chicken (Cooking Light Magazine) with rice and salad
2. Hawaiian Haystacks (http://idahofergusonfamily.blogspot.com/2009/07/hawaiian-haystacks.html) with mushrooms, bell pepper, scallions, almonds
3. Zucchini Carbonara (http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/2007/07/zucchini-carbonara.html) with salad and ciabatta garlic bread
4. Crispy Santa Fe Chicken (http://jennymacslipsmack.blogspot.com/2009/06/fiesta-time.html) with Mexican rice and salad
5. Beef Stroganoff (http://www.eclecticcook.com/affordable-beef-stroganoff/) with egg noodles and salad
6. Skillet Lasagna (http://mykitchencafe.blogspot.com/2009/07/simple-and-meaty-skillet-lasagna.html) with salad and ciabatta bread
And for quick breakfasts we are going to try the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Muffins (http://goodamericanwife.blogspot.com/2009/07/unstoppable-bacon-egg-cheese-muffins_28.html). I am lucky enough to get a cup of coffee every morning (i put it in my travel mug so it doesn't spill while I am taking care of Cas) but breakfast is usually impossible. Maybe these muffins will fit the bill!