Pages

03 November 2012

Menu Plan and Hurricane Damage

I usually only plan 5 meals a week since I know we'll have leftovers some nights. Also, these aren't in any particular order, I'll just decide what to make each night based on what is going on for us.

1. Tacos
2. Baked Parmesan Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
3. Roasted Pork Loin with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Autumn Salad (pears, walnuts, blue cheese)
4. Chili (my recipe), cornbread
5. Grilled Greek Chicken,  tzatziki sauce, cucumber salad, rice pilaf

I'll definitely post my chili recipe soon, it is delicious!

We found a nasty surprise from Hurricane Sandy this morning (yes, it's been almost a week but we don't go out back to often). One of the trees in our backyard was uprooted! It fell against another tree, thankfully, or it could have caused a lot of damage to the house. We have the tree guys here now taking it down, and we're getting a few other trees removed while they're at it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think!